Right of Withdrawal (Consumer means any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes
which can be attributed mainly neither commercial nor its independent professional activity.)
Withdrawal You have the right to withdraw within 14 days without giving any reason this contract.
The withdrawal period is thirty days from the date,
- When you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, the goods are repossessed or
has, if you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and these will be delivered
uniformly or be;
- When you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, the last goods are repossessed
or has, if you have multiple goods are ordered under a single order and these are supplied
- When you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, the last installment or the last
piece have taken possession of or has, if you have ordered a product which is delivered in multiple
lots or pieces;
To exercise your right, you have to (de Bustamante Mueller eK, Wernher-von-Braun-Str 5-7, 69214
Eppelheim, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (eg a by mail
consigned by letter, fax or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract, inform. You can
sure use the attached model withdrawal form, but which is not required.
To safeguard the withdrawal period it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the
exercise of the withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we receive
from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the
fact that you, a different method of delivery than the offered by us have chosen cheapest Shipping),
and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been
received of its cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment we use the same method of
payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you expressly agreed otherwise; in any case
you will be charged fees for this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have
demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to return the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the
date on which you inform us about the cancellation of this contract to us or to hand over. The
deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of a fortnight.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You just have to pay for any diminished value of the goods, when this value is due to a loss necessary
to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling.
Exclusion or Erlöschensgründe
The right does not apply to contracts
- The supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or
decision by the consumer shall prevail or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the
consumer; - The supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly; -
The supply of alcoholic beverages, the price has been agreed in the contract that can be delivered at
the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, however, and their current value of
fluctuations in the market depends on the entrepreneur's control; - The supply of newspapers,
periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in contracts
- If their seal has been removed from delivery to delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for
reasons of health or hygiene to return; - The supply of goods if they were mixed after delivery
because of its nature inseparably with other goods; - The supply of audio or video recordings or
computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- At Bustamante de Mueller eK, Wernher-von-Braun-Str 5-7, 69214 Eppelheim, E-mail address:
- Hereby give notice (s) I / We (*) withdraw from my / our (*) contract entered into for the purchase
of the following goods (*) / provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name / consumer (s) - Address of / consumer (s) - Signature of / consumer (s) (only for message on
paper) - Date
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Terms and Customer Information
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as a supplier
(Bustamante de Mueller eK) on the Internet platform "Amazon.de Marketplace". Unless otherwise
agreed, the inclusion of which might be used by you own conditions is contradicted.
(2) Consumers in terms of the following regulations is every natural person who enters into a legal
transaction for purposes which can be attributed mainly neither commercial nor its independent
vocational activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership, in concluding a
legal transaction in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Formation of Contract
(1) Subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) If an article from us at Amazon set conditions is to conclude a purchase contract contained the
non-binding offer to the article on the site (product description) in the release of the offer page on
(3) you can create a binding purchase offer (order) on the shopping cart system or the 1-Click
ordering Add function.
When the shopping cart system to purchase goods intended to be placed in the cart. "
After pressing the button Go to Checkout and the subsequent entry of all data requested as well as
the choice of payment method and shipping address are finally displayed again all order data on the
order summary. Before submitting the order you will have the opportunity to examine all the details
again and to change or cancel the purchase on the Back function of your browser. By clicking the
button now you are submitting a binding purchase offer from us.
By using the 1-Click ordering function gives you the option to make the appointment directly from
the product detail page, or range of products list.
You can before placing the order, the delivery address and to the extent provided - change the
number of the selected item or cancel the purchase on the back Funktiondes browser.
By clicking the button now with 1-Click®kaufen or with 1-Click ordering you buy make a binding
purchase offer (order).
(4) You receive after submitting your order from Amazon by email an automatic confirmation that we
have received the offer. The order confirmation does not lead to conclusion of the contract.
(5) The acceptance of the offer (and therefore the contract) is done by email from Amazon, in which
you the shipment of the goods is confirmed by us. If you have not received a shipping confirmation
within 2 days, you are no longer bound to your order. If necessary services already rendered will be
refunded immediately in this case.
(6) The completion of the order and submission of all necessary information in relation to the final
contract is partially automated email. They have, therefore, ensure that you stored in your e-mail
address is correct, the receipt of e-mails is technically assured and especially not prevented by spam
§ 3 retention, retention of title
(1) A right of retention can only exercise if it is receivable from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 4 Liability
(1) We shall be liable in each case without restriction for damage arising from injury to life, limb or
health, in all cases of intent or gross negligence, fraudulent concealment of a defect, assumption of
guarantee for the condition of the purchased item, in case of damage to the Product Liability Law
and in all other cases established by law.
(2) If essential contractual obligations are concerned, our liability for slight negligence to the typical,
foreseeable damage. Material contractual obligations are material obligations which arise from the
nature of the contract and the breach of which would endanger the purpose of the contract and
obligations, the contract imposes us in his content for purpose of the contract, make the fulfillment
of the proper execution of the contract at all possible and compliance with which you may generally
(3) liability is excluded in case of slightly negligent violations of insignificant contractual obligations.
(4) Data communication via the Internet can not be guaranteed error free and / or available at all
times at the current state of the art. We shall be liable to the extent either for the continuous
uninterrupted availability nor the website and the services offered there.
§ 5 Applicable law, place of performance and jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. For consumers only, this choice of law insofar as this does the protection
afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of habitual residence of the consumer is
not withdrawn (favourability).
(2) performance for all aspects of the business as well as existing jurisdiction with us is our
headquarters, where they are not consumers, but a merchant, legal entity under public law or public
special assets. The same is true if you have no general jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or domicile
or habitual residence at the time the action is not known. The authority also call the court in another
legal jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the CISG expressly not apply.
II. Customer Information
1. Identity of the seller
Bustamante de Mueller E.K.
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude a contract, the contract itself and the possibilities of correction
carried out in accordance with § 2 of our general terms and conditions (Part I).
3. The contract language, treaty text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. The full text of the contract will not be saved by us. Before submitting the order, the contract
data can be printed using the print function of the browser or saved electronically. After receipt of
the order with us, the order data, the information required by law for distance contracts and the
terms and conditions will be sent again via e-mail to you.
4. Main features of the product or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the item description and
additional information on our website.
5. Price and Payment Methods
5.1. The reasons given in the respective offer prices and shipping costs represent total prices. They
include all price components, including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are accessed via a
correspondingly labeled button on our website, are reported separately during the order process and
are payable by you in addition, unless the shipping charge delivery is promised.
5.3. The your available payment methods - direct debit (debit) Paypal or credit card - is reported
under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective product description.
The payment processing is done via the payment system - Amazon Payments - from Amazon. The
strain on your bank account or credit card takes place after dispatching the commodity.
5.4. Insofar as each payment is not otherwise specified, the payment claims from the completed
contract immediately due for payment.
6.1. The delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found at a
correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective product description.
As far as in the item description or our shipping terms of any other period is specified, the delivery of
the goods within 3-5 business days after conclusion of the contract.
6.2. Unless you are a consumer is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental
deterioration of the sold during the shipment until the delivery of the goods passes to you,
regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured occurs. This does not apply if you have
independently commissioned an unnamed entrepreneur from transport companies or otherwise to
execute the dispatch specific person.
7. Statutory warranty rights for goods
7.1. The statutory provisions.
7.2. As a consumer, you are advised to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness,
obvious defects and damages and advise us and the shipper complaints as quickly as possible. Do not
come to the after, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims